I Can’t Post Anything

Report bugs or ask questions on technical issues
DogeDog

I Can’t Post Anything

Postby DogeDog » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 am

I’ve been trying for an hour now, but I can’t post a thing! I got it just this morning, so I haven’t even posted one word yet, so since I’m a beginner I might be doing it wrong. I put in the word and click the check button, like I’ve seen on YouTube, but nothing happens? And I’m sure they are real words, I even checked!
JohnVockley

Re: I Can’t Post Anything

Postby JohnVockley » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:37 am

I haven’t been able to post a play either. Frustrating!
OldMoatGames
Site Admin

Postby OldMoatGames » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Sorry for the down time. There was a new bug that we needed to find. It should work now.
Syd426

Postby Syd426 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 am

I cannot post. I can place tiles, but not post.
makktl

Postby makktl » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:52 pm

I’ve been having the same problem. I put words in click the green checkbox and nothing happens. I had the problem and it went away but this time it’s been about a day and I still can’t add a word. I actually thought it was my settings or something else, my iPad? I finally found this. Could a small dialogue be added saying please wait Orr something so user knows it’s trying to save? I love the game but I can’t plat it. It’s odd to me this is what fails because it’s literally bytes of data that need to be sent and confirmed. Location of word and the letters. In network based apps failure is usually related to having to send large datasets not a tiny Jason or xml file. If you get a decent amazon or Azure service behind this and solid redundant web service it will never happen. Even with loads of users the beauty of this app is how relatively little data is required. That’s a lot of assumption sorry but I don’t get it. I thought maybe it was a screen refresh and where I was posting was to space someone’s else had but I can’t post anywhere. This is no knock on game or it’s producers I get being resource constrained but I totally dig this great game and just want to see it working! Thanks for any help sorry for the long note I work with network apps so the brain just thinks about fixing not knowing what underlying issue is. It just seems like it’ll really hurt this game if these performances issues aren’t fully resolved. I see no posts in this topic since last year so maybe it’s me. If so please ignore I’ll try something else. Best, Appreciate your efforts!

Return to “Bug reports”