Idea is oke but........

Talk about the game with other users.
yveske

Idea is oke but........

Postby yveske » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Your idea is oke..........but I see that a lot of words are not accepted in the Dutch version
f.i: SAMOSA , SEX a.s.o

Second I can ONLY log in in to 1 telephone or Tablet, ! Why

grtz

Yves
Belgium
OldMoatGames
Site Admin

Re: Idea is oke but........

Postby OldMoatGames » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi!

If you feel a word is missing please make a word suggestion at http://oldmoatgames.com/index.php/suggest-words/

We looked very carefully at our dictionary (especially words with up to 5 letters) and decided not to include a lot of words that, in our opinion, have no place in a word game like this. For example words like "haha" or "zzz" were not included.

We had the word "seks" spelled both with ks and x when we were running the beta test but decided to remove the x variant and just kept the "seks" spelling since that is the only correct spelling in Dutch.

The word samosa is not in the vandale dictionary, which we use as a rough guideline to what to include and what not, but I think adding it to our dictionary is justified, so I will add it.

What do you mean by logging in on 1 device? If you link your account to Facebook or use Game Center (iOS) or google play (Android) you should be able to play with the same account on both devices.

Playing with the same account on both devices at the same time is disabled however because of the involved complexities and the unfair advantage players could get when playing with two players on one account.
Valkyriears

Re: Idea is oke but........

Postby Valkyriears » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38 pm

A pretty decent analysis for the field I am looking for interesting things
thank you

Return to “General”