Game Lauching Thursday 14-7-2016

Talk about the game with other users.
Frank
Developer

Game Lauching Thursday 14-7-2016

Postby Frank » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

We are finally done testing and we are launching the official game on Thursday. Unfortunately, this also means we need to reset the servers. We would like to thank everyone for their help and hope to see you playing again when the game is released. This will be the last server reset ever and anyone who played in the beta should still be able to play once the game is out, without having to buy the game.
ReneNL

Re: Game Lauching Thursday 14-7-2016

Postby ReneNL » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Dear Frank,

First of all my congratulations ! You have done a hell of a job with your team. I have been playing all the word games / puzzles available in Google Play and Scrivalry is by far the best of all.

It was a real pleasure to get the chance to play the game during the testing period. Although it didn't always run smooth during the first weeks I played it, it became more and more fun after fixing of the bugs and adding more and more features and achievements. I really enjoyed it (as you probably can see from my score). Although it already was a real challenge with the achievements, I think that the increasing number of players will add another interesting element to the game..... The need to play quick to prevent others to "steal" the best places on the board.

As English is not my native language, it also had a high educational factor for me. It increased my vocabulary with many words and refreshed the English I learned at school.

I wish you and your team good luck and keep up the good work :)

Rene

Return to “General”